Hello eKa Circle,
Let’s chat about bicarbonate of soda today. It’s alkaline, cheap and able to be used for literally almost anything! I shall attempt to list a few things; please let me know what your grandmother used to use it for? It doesn’t take much conscious thought to understand that anything that is alkaline is quite possibly a miracle worker in the home and in the body.
This mornings video was on drinking bicarb water in the morning. Just take 1/2-1 tsp of aluminum free bicarb soda in 1 glass of filtered water. Its super powers come from the two letters PH which stands for the power of hydrogen. If you have high blood pressure it is suggested to take it with some celtic salt so that the minerals help it to be absorbed without raising it higher. Drink it on an empty stomach. As with everything a small amount is beneficial but don’t go too crazy; remember it is a salt – a magical one that is able to breakdown an acid. Please don’t take bicarb soda within two hours of any other medication.
- Cleanses the bowels especially when constipated
- Assists poor kidney function
- Helps stomach ulcers
- Assists urinary stones to breakdown
- Holds off tooth decay
- Freshens your breath
- Keeps your blood from being too acidic
Please read up on the brilliant bicarb yourself and I shall give you a few practical suggestions for home, pets, skincare & cleaning. See the links in the copy if you would like to use a recipe. Bicarb is a gentle abrasive and a great natural deodoriser.
Bicarb Soda can be used for:
- Washing fruit and veg to clear any toxic sprays, add a splash of vinegar
- Give hair brushes a clean with bicarb
- Wipe out the fridge to remove and odors
- Use baking soda to scrub your BBQ grill, half a lemon helps
- Make a paste with vinegar to clean your oven
- Clean rugs and carpets with baking soda, sprinkle then vacuum
- Get whiter, brighter clothes with baking soda add it to your machine wash
- Remove stubborn food stains from pans, mix to a paste with a little water or vinegar
- Mix with a little water, vinegar or lemon juice to clean your kitchen and bathroom as a bathroom spray or cream cleanser
- Sprinkle into your shoes to remove any odours
- Drink in filtered water to alkalise your blood
- Gargle to help a sore throat
- Make a natural toothpaste with it
- Use it as a natural deodorant
- Defrost snow on your driveway with it
- Use it to kill weeds in the garden
- Make a natural mouthwash with it
- Sprinkle onto your scalp to stop dandruff
- Take the sting out of insect bites, mix into a paste with a little water
- Remove stubborn food stains from clothes or carpets
- Polish tarnished silver with a paste of it
- Sprinkle into your bin to deodorise
- Exfoliate for soft and glowing skin
- Clean and deodorize the toilet
- Cures heartburn
- Whitens your teeth naturally
- Unblock your drains, sprinkle add some vinegar down as a chaser then flush with hot water
- Add to your bath with some epsom salts for a detox bath that results in lovely soft skin
- Wipe onto your windshield with a damp cloth to help repel the rain
- Use it to treat chickenpox itch
- Treat eczema and psoriasis
- Alkalises pesticide poisoning
- Helps to remove earwax
- Deodorise your pet beds
- Clean your makeup brushes
- Cleans your kitchen sponges
- Remove crayon marks from the walls
- Shines your floorboards
- Keeps the ants away with a sprinkle
- Deodorise furnishings, mattresses and wardrobes with some water and essential oil in a spray bottle
All things organic die in an acidic state; that includes the human body. An alkaline body in the long term helps you to heal faster by decreasing inflammation, sickness, achy joints it aids in better sleep and gives you more energy. There are even studies of bicarb soda being used intravenously to help cure cancer by an Italian doctor named Tullio Simoncini, he was quickly silenced by the system. Barbara O’neil an Australian naturopath has also treated many patients using bicarbonate topically; she too was also banned from practising in Australia. I have attended Barbara’s lectures when she was practising in Australia at her health farm. She is the most incredible wealth of knowledge on all things natural and healing. None short of a miracle worker with so many testimonials of success stories in clients that the medical field had simply given up on. Barbara is not only a trained medical professional but also trained in naturopathy. Bicarb treatments are sadly quickly presented as snake oil and hushed up as they are accessible, affordable and natural. I feel it is time that we have an open mind to alternate treatments again; at least allow people make their own informed decisions. Without getting too political this current season has surely had more than a few of us question the narrative of the medical industry. All one needs to do is track the money that it makes to see why they want to silence the simple affordable things that heal and the God given right to use them.
When we think about it a lot of what we buy is not actually necessary. A lot of what is sold to us comes in expensive packaging with lots of unnatural additives. A simple ingredient like bicarb soda can easily do the trick! Safe, budget friendly and so versatile. Give it a try, let me know how it goes.
love & light
M + E
You must log in to post a comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.