Hey eKa Circle team,
Here’s a weird little synchronicity. I was thinking last night to write 21 health hacks and when I started typing today I realised it’s the 21’st. These things make me giggle. Universal affirmations that what you are working on is important. A gentle nudge… so here goes!
So many are seeking quick simple changes to implement a happier, healthier lifestyle. I thought I would type up 21 simple things that have worked for me to add in to your weekly schedule. Make them CONSCIOUS. Health and healing is a progressive journey…try what works for you and journal the change. Then when you are tempted to drop things you can read back over the notes and see how far you have come and be encouraged. Often others notice the change long before we do.
Good luck on YOUR own private personal journey.
21 simple health hacks:
- Try intermittent fasting- this has changed my life! If you can’t bear the idea of long fasts. Try the 16:8 method. For me that is simply skipping breakfast ( I have a black coffee). I have lost fat in the tummy region doing this. Yes you will be hungry at first but it soon kicks in and you wont notice it. Our cells heal themselves and lift frequency with regular fasting. Some energies WON’T move out unless you fast.
- Breathe into your belly. I was so unconscious for this one, I realised how shallow my breathing actually was. It takes practise to breath deeply. It does take making breathwork conscious. This is such a simple way to release stress. When you breath deeply your brain sends a message that the body can relax. It lowers heart beat and blood pressure and oxygenates the cells.
- Brush your teeth with coconut oil- I have been doing this for some years now. There is a recipe on the blog if you are interested for a natural toothpaste or two. Yet just plain coconut oil will do. The coconut oil reduces plaque, kills the bad bacteria in your mouth. You are avoiding fluoride that calcifies your pineal gland. Coconut oil has a favourable fatty acid that heals and has the benefit of being antimicrobial. It also helps whiten the teeth and reduce cavities.
- Don’t sit still- this comes naturally for me yet I am well aware others struggle with this one. Even if you are sitting, keep something moving. I rock when I pray, I fidget when I am sitting. I bounce one leg constantly much to other people’s dismay. Stretch, walk, dance, shake, jump, clap, sing, lift weights, run, swim pick up a sporting activity. Consciously move outside too it is so important to ground and get some sunlight daily. Energy becomes stagnant when we dont keep moving. Our bodies were designed to move a lot. Make it happen. Find a healthy way to self soothe.
- Stare into the distance- your eyes need a rest. Especially for those working on a screen all day. Catch the sunrise and the sunset. Use it as a time of gratitude. Stare to the horizon. Our eye muscles are most relaxed as we stare off into the distance. Stretching our small eye muscles can help relieve eye strain and headaches, use nature to not only stretch those eyes but your mind also. Realise there is so much beauty about you to be thankful for.
- Scrub with sea salt- 96.5% of the world’s water is salt. Roughly the same concentration of minerals and nutrients as the water in our own bodies. Sea salt is rich in potassium, magnesium, calcium, sodium, minerals that are vital for health and function. Sea salt helps our cells absorb water to hydrate! We like salt are crystalline. NO wonder salt is the perfect ally to balance, protect, hydrate and activate. Choose an unprocessed salt as it is the mineral content that we require. Salt is also a light activator to the spirit body, it can cleanse heal and balance energy while repelling negative vibrations.
- Plan your eating- a little meal plan saves us. Not only can we consciously prepare for good health and great choices. We can set the environment so that that for the actual act of eating you are present and conscious. Have you noticed when you aren’t you make emotionally charged decisions and often overeat in the process using distraction? Eating snack food while watching tv is probably the best example I could give you. So write a list, cook from scratch, prep a few meals ahead for when you are busy. Don’t forget to bless it, give gratitude- all food holds frequency. Sit down to eat, turn the tv off, chew your food, really enjoy it. When you eat mindfully you eat less. Your digestion will thank you. You are what you eat.
- Stop eating before you are full- it takes 15 minutes for the brain to switch gears. The hypothalamus tells your brain you have actually had a enough if you listen? Slow down; use a smaller plate. Don’t be tempted for second helpings unless you are in a season of feasting (although that’s fun too!) Tell yourself out loud; I am satisfied. Overeating makes us sluggish, foggy of thought and can complicate our healing journey.
- Take a quick nap-I never thought I could nap in the day; I used to tell myself I couldn’t. Now I set a timer and off I go with a desired goal of healing consciously.Intention is EVERYTHING. If one understands brainwave states then short naps are integral. Not only will this reduce fatigue and rejuvenate. It will also shift a mood and increase alertness. 10-33 minutes is ideal. Healing happens in sleep state. Contrary to teachings it is quality over quantity. Each type of sleep leads into a different brainwave state. The short nap state napping is more effective than having a cup of coffee. Theta brainwave state is what gets you into flow. When I nap I use storm sounds or binaural beat frequencies.
- Be mindful- so many I speak to struggle with meditation. I think we have a picture of it. To most they see it as sitting still and emptying your mind. Although it can be that it doesn’t have to be. For me is can actually be an all day thing. I pull thinking heavenly thoughts into most things I do through the day. A conscious connection to the Spirit for everything. Sometimes it feels like a flow of actually being not in your body. Notice details; pick the most mundane thing. Like the soap bubbles on the glass as you wash it in the sink. All things we do regularly are subconscious things. You don’t think about driving the car much yet your subconscious is in control. By being more mindful we are operating consciously. This then assists us when some emotional energy arises. Sometimes that energy isn’t even ours, it can be another’s, it can even be the collective. It is this mindfulness that helps us slow down to recognise things before we react. Reactions usually spring from either subconscious programming or an unhealed part in us that hasn’t yet surfaced.
- Laugh- well this one is easy for me. I do recall visiting Singapore years back and being puzzled at the government’s campaign posters reminding people to laugh. Then you have the trends of laughing yoga and I began to realise it may not come naturally to all. Laughing is a great stress relief, it works your abs, improves cardiac health, boosts T cells, triggers the release of endorphins, lowers blood pressure and balances hormones. Besides it is infectious- it is an energy exchange that can shift a whole room.
- Introduce stretching and self massage daily- this is all about blood circulation and releasing tension. Most of us leave things unconsciously and seize up when things are getting drastic ( I was an expert at not listening to my body). If you lean into your job all day, at a desk, over a bench anything with your head down- consciously stretch backwards in order to bring balance. Do a body scan daily, feel in and ask your body to help you. Use things like a tennis ball to roll out knots and tension. Stretch on arising and stretch before bedtime this will be life changing.
- Drink warm lemon water on rising- this starts your day with believe it or not an alkaline kickstart. Yes the acidic lemon once metabolised is received as alkaline. It clears your intestine, hydrates and balances your PH level.
- Do a high energy workout- it doesnt need to be long, 10-20 mins a day can be life-changing. Use body weight training with high intensity cardio moves combined. This method of training is the best thing I can recommend for many reasons. It’s doable anywhere! You have time for it! It is the most efficient and sustainable. It is free and effective.
- Wear comfortable and natural fibre clothing- clothing affects frequency. Linen, hemp and silk seem to be the best. Do your best to avoid plastic fibres; for the oceans as well as for yourself. Dress for health, dress for comfort, dress for an eco-friendly environment. Drop the high heels while your at it. Your feet deserve to be pampered. They hold up all of your body weight, kick the shoes off altogether as often as you can; no-one was meant to wrap our souls in plastic soles they are messing with your energy.
- Introduce more plant foods- eat live food; ferments, sprouted foods, LOTS of greens, lots of raw. Light activation then happens naturally. Up vegetable intact with fresh juices. The benefits outweigh the extra time spent in the kitchen. Weight loss, healthy heart, lowering the risk of diabetes, cancer, stroke and other modern illness. Plant foods assist with brain strength too and help to clear the bowel this also assists with mental health.
- Listen to the right music- choose music consciously. Listen to words that program great things into your mind and body. Subconscious mind hears everything, even if your ears don’t hear it.Subconscious mind cannot tell the difference between actual and fantasy. Choose the right frequency. Assess your feelings as your choose your music. It is not uncommon to run to something that feels familiar, for example sadness trapped may gravitate to a sadder song. While this feels familiar- it doesn’t help you shift that frequency. The goal is to lift up. Recognise that music is in programs, movies and advertising too. Turn them down or better still turn them off. Manipulation of subconscious mind is extremely easy using music. Music influences emotions, emotions influence decision making. Choose what you hear with wisdom.
- Have a set time without technology- turn things off! Reset. Our digital dependance contributes to stress and depression. They also emit emfs and the positive ion all of this affects our energy field. Our hard wiring links to autopilot mode. Our devices disconnect us from real relationships, experiences and learning new things and from reading books. Take time out. I suggest especially at the dinner table they be set aside so that you can connect with family and friends. Definitely turn everything off at night while you are sleeping. Add in a fast for technology whenever you are feeling addicted. When you are using tech try using shungite or another emf blocker crystal to reduce those pesky electromagnetic radiation (emr) that affect our electromagnetic field.
- Cut back stimulants- while small amounts of black coffee, green tea, wine etc can be beneficial. It is important to not overdo them. Good things can be abused when we do it without being conscious. There is too much of a good thing.
- Introduce vitamins and minerals naturally. Avoid synthetic vitamins and supplements that often cannot be absorbed anyway. They also break the bank balance. Try things like green powders, mushroom powders, chlorella, spirulina, chlorophyll, irish sea moss, chinese herbs and javanese jamu. Natural remedies come from ancient practises. They really do help as nature intended; all the rest is clever marketing.
- Eat some chocolate- let it be the dark one. It is good for your heart, your brain adding much needed magnesium. There are lots of other health benefits and besides it’s a feel good thing- you deserve it.
Conscious resolutions; love self, love your body- give it all the good stuff, then you can give your best to others. Electrical firing is conscious rewiring. Surely this is my 21 shin fire activation desire that I bang on about. A call to action- need help? Book a session- why does it work? Two words “CONSCIOUS ACCOUNTABILITY.”
Be the best version of you that you can be.
love & light
M + E
You must log in to post a comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.