Hey eKa Circle,
So you have a great idea?? Feeling stuck- now what?
How do you shift from the dreaming state into practical steps to make things move into gear?
Many I speak to feel trapped in jobs, relationships or living situations that they are not happy with. It can be a real REALITY CHECK speaking to the older generation – so many of them live with such regret. “I wish I had done this or that.” “I wish I had the courage to follow my dream.” Lets learn from them…instead many often get tempted to stay stuck chasing an elusive distraction. Often that can be material trappings. Sometimes it is another person’s expectations. On reflection we may completely miss finding our purpose. There are not many in their final moments that say things like I wish I had a bigger house, more money or another trip to the bahamas. Making change takes courage right? So are you stuck or is it a mindset that imprisons you? Let’s analyze the energy that could potentially keep one choosing second best.
* Filled with purpose?
* Sold on the dream? (If you don’t buy your own belief then why would someone else?)
* Making excuses?
* Fearful of failure?
* Bound by what others think?
* Trying to prove something?
Have you ever…
* Done the inner work?
* Motivated yourself with the right intentions?
* Found like minded souls that fill you with encouragement?
* Surrendered to change?
* Made some realistic plans?
* Really visualised it happening?
* Prayed for divine guidance.
Chasing the external is often a distraction for avoiding the internal. Yet once your internal world is tidy that is exactly where the co-creation births from… you have a dream -how can you shift it from a fantasy into concrete planning stage? Every great thing starts with the spark of just one small idea; remind yourself of that when you are distracted with comparison.
1. Find inspo- there is nothing new under the sun. So what you are doing is drawing inspiration for your idea and making it your own. Just get started. Cast the vision- it will develop as you grow.
2. Test drive your idea- get feedback. Sell yourself on it first and then share it with others and listen to their input. Adjust and repackage.
3. Apprentice yourself. Gain some experience. All good leaders start at the bottom learning every single structure in the business then they are able to manage that well because they understand the process.This is BIG picture stuff.
4. Find mentors. Learn from the best. Most people are incredibly generous with knowledge and guidance , ask and you will receive.
5. Do your homework. Study, study, study. Find out what the demand is and attempt to fill the gap. Often your dream client or calling is staring you directly in the face; don’t miss this!
6. Develop a prototype. Test things- don’t be too hard on yourself most people get stuck here. Release perfection as you need room for growth to celebrate those milestones. If you get so afraid of not launching until things are perfect I promise you it will never happen. Just start somewhere! Others get inspired by watching your growth.
7. Find a workspace. Set the intention- creativity flows with discipline and association. A space often helps this.
8. Just go for it- this is where faith kicks in. Surrender your fears daily and just make some small steps toward the new.
So I will ask you again…what are you dreaming? What is your purpose?
What is preventing you from achieving that dream?
What is your mindset?
Dream BIG- I dare you.
love & light
M + E
You must log in to post a comment.