Tonights topic in Unity Conscious group co-hosted by Kristen from https://www.nurturedspace.com.au/ was the familiar “fear of rejection.”
In this season (OH SO MAGNIFIED) people are shifting and moving apart- few would argue it is in fact our new reality and that really is ok.
Some Tips to Process Rejection:
* Pay attention to your own inner critic-(the mean coach)
* Don’t look back with rose coloured glasses
* Practise self compassion
* Recognise no-one is alone in their struggle with this
* Choose mindfulness over identification in anything or anyone
* Avoid victim mindset
* See this as an opportunity to embrace your unique and sovereign individuality
* Recognise what are triggers from past situations resurfacing for the lesson
* Be cautioned not to make their behaviour about you
* Imagine them as a small child acting out and show compassion to the behaviour
* Never be tempted to assume
* Let go with thanks
* Welcome the new- embrace it with joy
When we recognise that the inner work you are doing is actually working, expect things to shift and change. We send all rejection love as it ushers in the next season of learning. This race of self improvement is a marathon not a sprint. What matters is that we all make the finish line- different pace- different viewpoints along the way. Each encounter a mirror of what we actually need to see in ourselves. Yes indeed there appears to be different reality streams bound only by chords of love…is this the narrow gate one pushes through alone?
“He replied to him, “Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?” Pointing to his disciples, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers. For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.” Matthew 12:48-50
I do hope this helps. Thank you for joining us.
love & light
M + E
You must log in to post a comment.