Hi eKa CIRCLE,
My meditation this morning has been on the frequency of gratitude. I believe this is a high vibratory state that ushers in change. One cannot deny that it pulls the mind into a state of mindfulness. The science of gratitude changes brain wave states.
Those that regularly practise this feel more alive, sleep better, express more kindness and compassion and even have stronger immune systems. People that count their blessings are also less likely to suffer from depression.
How can we implement gratitude and make it a positive habit?
- journal everyday
- give thanks for the small things
- recognise there is no such thing as a coincidence
- make it fun by changing it up, get creative (letters, a gratitude jar, text messaging friends)
- make gratitude social (we do it collectively around the table for our meditation shabbat grace)
Get excited about the benefits of gratitude it physically lights up your brain. It unshackles us from toxic emotions. Gratitude helps even if you don’t share it with another, try writing letters even if you dont post them.
Health benefits of daily gratitude:
- an increased mood and sense of happiness
- less materialistic
- better sleep
- less likely to burnout
- cultivates a sense of satisfaction with life
- lower levels of cellular inflammation
- greater resilience
- encourages patience, humility and wisdom
- better physical health
- less fatigue
- less likely to burn out
- increases job satisfaction
- strengthens relationships
- helps employees effectiveness
- increases prosocial behaviours
In sessions I teach I like to encourage each client to find three positive things to replace for each negative. This fills our cup and helps shift our focus. Be reminded we become what we meditate on. Positivity then will take us to a higher spiritual realm; one that is faith focused. A much higher frequency compared to worry or anxiety
In all things give thanks. Can this be learned- that is an absolute yes! This is life’s golden ratio lesson.
love & light
M + E
You must log in to post a comment.