Hope you are enjoying your day eKa CIRCLE
I thought I would post a list of 9 ways to raise consciousness- just to get us thinking. Of course this is just scratching the surface and there will be other things to consider. I would love to hear from you on what you are practising successfully.
- Be healthy- choose your foods carefully, avoid chemicals, processed foods and start to practise intermittent fasting. Embrace all of nature. Try some basic exercises everyday walking, dancing, stretching this helps endorphin levels to your brain and increases circulation.
- Meditate and pray- include deep breathing. The first thing Yah did was breath and it activated spirit. Take time to slow down and listen. This calms the mind and offers so many positive health benefits.
- Choose friends wisely- whether you like it or not we become who we choose to spend time with. A conscious journey will choose wisely. Be more open minded. You will be surprised on the conscious journey how much you can learn when you choose to park all judgement. None of us know everything! Another important thing is to make peace with more time spent alone.
- Find peace in God Source- so much bigger than all. Let this peace flow into every aspect of your life; if things are not bringing you peace then make some real adjustments.
- Think collectively- this means doing some important inner work with your own emotions and owning your shadow. When we can give love to ourselves it spills out onto others. Choose no divide and any system that encourages divide.
- Follow your dreams- activate creativity, pursue happiness and your own personal purpose. This will require setting aside other people’s expectations of you, your own self judgement and people pleasing which is a very real thing. Journaling and goal setting are very helpful here. Choose to set aside fears, delay and apathy.
- Open your chakras- do all it takes. The Spirit has to flow and you are the temple for that.
- Let go of fear- approach everything with love. You receive what you give out. Be brave enough to take the mask off and show others who you really are. Only then will you attract your real tribe that love you unconditionally.
- Be present-live in today. Let go of past events they will hold you back. Don’t be tempted to live in the future either as that is assumption. Practise gratitude regularly for every little moment. This assists greatly being consciousness centred.
Now in this current season observe the world as the spiritual being that you are. How is what you are focusing on day to day assisting on this journey. If consciousness requires basic things as setting fear aside and choosing breath; one might question current climates to attempt to hold consciousness back. The thing is though because you are made in YHVH image you have complete and utter free-will choice. Where you place your focus and energy and how you walk the journey is really up to you. My advice is listen to your instinct over and above other people. The Spirit speaks to each of us if we slow down enough to listen- step into the tree of life.
love & light
M + E