Hi eKa CIRCLE
As promised here is the immunity boost program I have a client on this week- it is adapted from teachings that we have learnt from Misty Mountain Health Retreat. I highly recommend a visit.
If your immune system is really struggling or you have an infection that just will not heal- try these 11 tips for 11 days and give thanks for miracles. Your body really is designed to self heal in the right environment. During this process I would strongly suggest to not use any petrochemical products on your body or in your environment. I am hoping that you may not miss them too much in this healing journey and adjust gradually introducing natural products to replace them.
- Fasting- day 1 water only, day 2-6 fresh vegetable juice (use a mix of all different types of vegetables) as often as you feel hungry, day 7-11 continue juicing and introduce some clean protein like nuts, eggs, chicken or fish.
- Cleanse internally- the best way is with a colonic by a professional. If a colonic is not possible try doing an enema for a few days. A medical professional should be able to assist you with which one to choose.
- Wet sheet treatment- this detoxes the bodies largest organ the skin. Wet a large sheet with water, wring it out so that is not dripping and wrap it around the naked body, sit in the bathroom for 1/2 hour or until the body has warmed the sheet up, it should feel hot. Finish with a warm shower, then cold water. This will not only draw out impurities through the pores of the skin but encourage white blood cells to multiply.
- Supplements to include for immunity boost-multivitamin daily, garlic capsules x 2 daily, echinacea daily, vitamin c (100mg) daily, 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper in lemon water daily, zinc daily, chlorophyll liquid daily.
- Sunshine everyday- morning sun is preferable. If there is a wound involved make sure the wound gets sun exposure.
- Take an epsom salt bath each day- 1/2 cup in warm water.
- Exercise daily.
- Practise deep breathing daily.
- Listen to hz healing frequencies as often as you can, even softly in sleep state.
- Pray for, visualise and speak healing over yourself daily. Give thanks for healing before you see it happening.
- Use a natural poultice on any wound or infection each day- see the blog post poultices for steps on how to do this.
love & light
M + E
For more tips on natural and vibrational healing please join eka circle instagram. I try to post daily.
You must log in to post a comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.