Morning eKa CIRCLE
A quick update on the sound healing that is taking off rapidly for eKa; it has been such a lot of fun meeting new people, doing house and land cleansing and watching those that do the sound healing sessions become inspired to live a healthier, empowered life of positive change. What a gift!
“Adonai your Elohim is in your midst a mighty saviour. He will delight over you with joy. He will quiet you with His love. He will dance for joy over you with singing.”
Many of you haven’t yet experienced a sound session and I thought I might try to answer a few questions to spark your own research of the subject. It is such a relaxing, quick and simple method to add to your healing regime. To me it completely fits with the complete magnificence and beauty of the universe which actually means “one song.”
- Can anyone participate? Yes except for pregnant women and anyone with a metal implant such as a pacemaker.
- Will I feel relaxed after the session? Yes it is best to allow an extra hour or so after the session as many experience a deep healing sleep after the session.
- How long does it take? Allow an hour for the session and some relaxation time to sleep or unpack what has been revealed during the healing.
- What do I need to do to prepare? A small fast helps, be hydrated, leave your worries, relax and enjoy the sounds. Set your own prayers and intentions for what you would like to achieve from the session.
- Do I need more than one session? Probably yes. Like anything new this takes practise to allow yourself to relax into it.
- Is a one on one session more effective that a group session? Yes as the vibration is closer to you and you will have less distractions in the room.
- Where can the sound healing be experienced? This is up for discussion. Michelle is based in Sydney Australia.
- What should I bring? For group sessions bring a yoga mat, small pillow and a lightweight blanket. Sometimes one can feel either hot or cold during a session so it is good to be prepared.
eKa CIRCLE are offering all types of sessions, one on one, couple sessions, group sessions, outdoor sessions and online sessions if you are remote. We also clear your living or working space if you require that, using a combination of prayers, anointing and sound.
Sound therapy is actually an ancient thing. Used by almost all indigenous nations to treat the whole wellbeing- body, mind and spirit. While techniques vary between cultures all involve harmonic vibrations and sound waves going through the body with the use of instruments and the human voice. Quite different to modern day music that has words and frequencies that actually lower our vibrational state. These ancient sounds synchronise our fluctuating brainwaves to provide a stable frequency which allows it to shift from beta state (normal waking consciousness) to alpha (relaxed state), often to theta state (meditative state) and sometimes to delta state (sleep where internal healing can occur). The hz frequencies of sound healing also affect you on a cellular level vibrating each cell and removing blockages through the body. Each of us store our trauma in a different part of the body which will eventually lead to dis-ease. The new prayers and healing intentions spoken in your session will settle on your cellular structure as you are made from approximately 60% water. It is now scientifically proven that water retains memory. So we intentionally program the body and the mind to heal and be at peace.
Vibrational healing has been known to greatly assist depression, anxiety, high blood pressure, sleep disorders, pain, autism, trauma and countless other ailments. Many clients experience dreams and visions, some even have angelic visitations. Most experience a better flow of creative ideas after a session and the opportunity to work on any trauma or unforgiveness that may need releasing for complete healing. It is a gentle yet effective method to release the old and set the new intentions for a better future. Children and pets respond very positively to the treatments as well.
The hz frequencies used also affect each space that you are working in so it assists in land reclamation literally lifting the vibrations of a living or working space. The sound literally baths everything it spills over.
eKa CIRCLE offer many tailored options for you to experience- group, online, table and mat experiences. You can try bowls on body or off. We offer this service as a donation experience only as we would not ever want finances to be something that blocked one from seeking healing in any fashion. This also allows for those that have resources or that experience a miracle to “pay it forward” for another that may not be in the financial position to seek help for themselves.
I love nothing more than to pray to the creator and ask exactly what it is that will make your session uniquely perfect for you. Not religious by any means but seeking the Spirit that brings all healing. Many sessions can incorporate other techniques of anointing your temple body, foot washing, aura cleansing, eft tapping, aromatherapy, crystals, clapping, energy healing, prayer and meditation. The Spirit knows exactly what you need. No two sessions are the same which is so special. These techniques are also something that you can learn for yourself to assist your family and friends on their journey and that is the eKa CIRCLE way indeed.
Feel free to make contact should you have any further questions or book your session now.
love & light
M + E
You must log in to post a comment.