Afternoon eKa CIRCLE from chile,
Yes I’m still here with the covid19 lockdown. In many ways grateful for time to rest, study and think. Yet I’m really missing home now; my family, comforts and my food. One of the funniest and truest things I have learnt here in south america is that the Mayan people think the western ideas are foolish. I laugh, yet I cannot help but agree when I look at the big picture of things. Pride indeed does go before a fall. How is it that so many ancient cultures had such advanced knowledge that has now been hidden or forbidden to us? I will attempt to only just scratch the surface to have you start thinking and researching for yourself.
This morning in my meditation- survival modes came to mind. What basic survival requirements does a human require? Let’s reflect on how we might be doing on that level? I would also like to challenge your thinking on the narrative we have for surviving well implementing modern knowledge and why that may have shifted rapidly; especially since world war 2. Things are becoming particularly amplified to me in this new era and I can’t help but wonder how long it will take the world to see? There appears to be an awakening to truth seeking on all levels.
The covid pandemic has not only given people time to do their own research on this but time to stop and think about why so many things recommended to us by the experts in their fields go against these basic life giving principles. I do not intend here to disrespect anyone, I ask you to question logically with an open mind and ask yourself why and who benefits from the implementation of things that affect our health and wellbeing.
So let’s look at what our needs are? Most would agree they are…
- organic food including macro and micro nutrients
- pure water
- clean air- oxygen
- love- affection, a sense of belonging, a lack of fear, emotional wellbeing
- a sense of belonging- includes faith, culture, family units
So fast forward to the rapid changes since world war 2 known as the “golden age of capitalism’ which in a nutshell spells it out.
- We have genetically modified foods, chemical sprays, chemical fertilisers and we do not rest the land every 7 years like the ancients did. Ancient seeds are controlled and modified. Modern genetically modified seeds are given out to whole nations with shocking consequences.
- Break”fast’ – a boxed concoction of processed carbs and sugar was introduced and pushed as the healthiest way to live. We now know intermittent fasting heals and regenerates the cells. All ancient cultures practised it.
- Salt is first processed to strip all mineral content and then we are told to avoid salt altogether. Yet it is unadulterated salt that allows osmosis to happen at a cellular level, helps to shift the energy field and activates the cell to hear spiritual things.
- Low fat diet is introduced and ingredients in low fat food replaced with processed sugar that destroy brain cells. When we know that the brain is the fattiest organ in the body at almost 60% fat. Worse still the fats that are offered are polysaturated toxic oils such as rape seed oil cleverly marketed with sunny yellow and margerine a toxic wasteland also died yellow to make us think it was wonderful! even big brand health brand companies use and push these products as the preferred fats for good health.
- Dairy was pasteurized and homogenized which affects the molecular structure and to sell raw milk made illegal.
- Carbohydrates processed and modern day diet shifts to implementing a food pyramid that suggests the bulk of our diet is carbohydrate which we now know causes most modern illness and affects the adrenal gland and insulin levels.
- Vegan movement is pushed which is neither sustainable to the earth and is detrimental to a long term health plan and now artificial highly processed fake meat is being sold at record profits.
- We are time poor so we microwave everything and buy processed foods with next to little nutritional content.
- We are told to drink bottled water which releases toxic bpa when exposed to any heat including sunlight.
- Soft drinks are cheaper to buy than bottled water and sold by the same corporations.
- Farming techniques change to accomodate this feeding of nations a processed carb, trees cut down and land erosion affects become irreparable.
- Animal farming takes on a new crowded and cruel approach and the use of antibiotics that affect our gut health (hence our mental and physical health).
- Synthetic vitamins and minerals introduced that cannot be absorbed into the system.
- Food is picked before it is ripe to be shipped in cold storage across the other side of the globe. When we know mother nature teaches us to allow food to ripen and eat local as it is designed to nurture its local inhabitants with the specifically designed nutrients that are lacking in that race of people.
- Food additives are added to increase shelf life and pre packaged foods become the norm.
- Healthy food and natural therapies sold at exorbitant prices that only the affluent can afford.
- We have fluoride introduced to our drinking water which affects the pineal gland and is is well documented as being highly toxic hence the warning on your toothpaste to not swallow it.
- Aluminium is added to our deodorants so that it goes into our lymph nodes.
- Pollution released in our skies, earth and waterways in many forms as byproducts of production of disposable “must have items’ marketed to us. We are now told to wear a mask wherever we go.
- We have forgotten how to stop and breathe deeply in our business which is shown now scientifically to light up the brain way beyond the capacity we are using it now.
- Sunscreens introduced to block our sunlight and pollute our waterways. Weather manipulation (geo-engineering) to block the sun’s rays. We are now told to stay indoors when sunlight clearly kills a covid virus.
- Beauty products, shampoos, toothpaste and all manner of things that go onto our skin the largest organ of our body are made from petrochemicals and all manner of things that not only affect our health and wellbeing of our earth.
- Division encouraged by race, religious groups and class systems, babies placed into orphanages. Our entertainment mind numbing and the information fed is a constant bombardment in an age of knowledge that promotes fear not faith. Now we are advised we cannot hug anyone or touch anyone.
- Socialising and dating encouraged online so human interaction and society breaks down. Porn becomes the norm over human physical intimacy. We have forgotten how to communicate.
- We medicate everything! We are not allowed to feel pain which is the body and minds warning system to slow down and rest – physically and emotionally.
- We are told to have 8 hours sleep a night when other options such as polyphasic sleep cycles prove higher cognitive function and creativity due to brain wave patterns.
- We are crowded into polluted cities living in tiny apartments and we are told the world is overpopulated. Yet you cannot sell a country house in most countries for more than a few dollars- leaving ghost towns spotted all over the globe with beautiful functional houses on large blocks of land with neglected fertile gardens that could be cultivated.
- Building materials shift from natural earth structures that vibrate and resonate with the earth to man made materials that are toxic and cannot be disposed of safely.
- Mixed fibre clothing is encouraged when we know it affects our vibrational wellbeing and ability to hear spiritual things. It also affects the waterways everytime we wash those plastic micro-fibres down our drains. We are marketed plastic soled shoes that we “must have’ so that we cannot ground with earth’s natural vibration for healing.
- Family units breakdown, double incomes required to survive. We chase the elusive dream sold to us while drowning in debt never to be repaid.
- Fear pushed on media and platforms for anyone that is not like you or thinks like you. It is no longer occasional, it is a constant bombardment using technologies that light up the brain much like cocaine does. The educational system implements all learning to be done on these devices.
- Censorship and mockery of anyone that questions a narrative. Yet that exact narrative has been wrong over and over from the experts. For example it was not long ago that doctors encouraged smoking! Just look at our institutions food provided while in hospitals, prisons, police academy, army etc and you will get the idea. Preventative medicine of all kinds is discouraged and replaced with a pill for every ailment, herbal remedies and natural therapies are prevented and sold as quakery , vaccine development narrative then as compared to now. Anyone that even questions this is immediately banned from all social media platforms.
- Music hz level is changed from the healing level of 432 hz to 440 hz across the board.
And we wonder why we are sick, tired, angry and depressed in our modern lifestyles. I could go on but I wont. I just want to start a dialogue for truth digging. In this age of information we do not have an excuse to not learn. We can use the exact same tools that are meant to distract us, to learn and use them for good. The narrative spoon fed to us is no longer valid. All things work for good.
We are painted the picture that the ancients knew nothing and yet their very architecture speaks loudly of extremely advanced knowledge. I can see clearly that each ancient people had a slice of wisdom for health and wellbeing. The indigenous understood the importance of community, seasonal food, herbal medicine, finding water, caring for the land, natural healing, vibrational energy, song lines and understanding the stars. The buddhists understood meditation, brain wave states, vibrational levels the use of singing bowls for healing. The Hindu nations understood ayurvedic healing, breathwork, chakra point energy lines the importance of stretching. The muslims understood fasting, discipline and bathing as a cleansing ritual. The jews were given Moses laws that taught health for dietary, spiritual and sanitary wellbeing. The christians were taught love that must extend to the widow, the orphan and the outcast. All inclusive.
Take this as you will. I am by no means an expert at all, just a humble seeker. We are all one, together the temple made by the same creator. I dream one day of a world with no divide. Imagine the power of collective consciousness and knowledge pooled together in love! Unstoppable. Let it be soon. For now I laugh with tears in my eyes the Mayans are right. We have much to relearn. We have forgotten.
love & light
M + E
You must log in to post a comment.