Afternoon eKa CIRCLE,
Anyone here need a little turbo boost? Are you feeling tired or disillusioned?
Here are 9 things to grow your energy both physically and spiritually.
- Release your reservations. Wether you seek to grow physically or spiritually the battle is often in the fear of change or the fear of the unknown. To flow into something new is a beautiful space to be in… you will learn as you step forward. Climb that mountain, swim in the ocean, lift the weights, find a mentor, make time to sit and just listen. You have much to learn.
- Identify your desire. A vision board is a wonderful way to do this. Take some time out to cast the vision and find what you are truely seeking for. Be ready to lay down all control and manipulation in that journey and beautiful things will come your way.
- Love yourself. Be aware that self love is the most important thing to work on in order to propel into rapid growth. You will never make positive change if your inner voice thinks that you do not deserve it. A healthy self esteem will eat well, rest well, take time out to enjoy life and choose joy. This then spills over into love for others.
- Grow your knowledge. It is important to learn. In any area that you have identified as a place that requires some growth, find someone that understands these things. Learn from others, give yourself permission to ask questions, read all you can on each topic so that you can make informed decisions. Raise your consciousness.
- Care for yourself. Treat yourself like the temple that you are. Care for each gateway of the temple. Guard your eyes, guard your mouth, guard your ears. Choose positivity in your personal space. Make firm boundaries in love. Remember to choose the best food, pure water, breathe deeply and a receive a little sunlight each day. Ground your feet each day to tap into the natural healing of the earths energy.
- Sit quietly. Be mindful. Use gratitude every morning and evening. Give thanks for at least 3 things. Write them down, speak them out loud. The more you are thankful the more you will see other things to be thankful for.
- Strengthen your willpower. Intermittent fasting is a great place to start. Discipline takes practise. First identify your weak areas and be intentional. Spiritual growth, diet, exercise, positive thinking all require some exercise. Set the targets and be kind to yourself as you learn. Fast in areas of addiction as well only you can honestly answer what is controlling you. Willpower is a muscle that requires regular flexing to be strong.
- Do good things for others with pure intentions. There is nothing that makes one feel better than helping another. This is the secret to finding purpose and joy.
- Get to know who you really are. This takes quiet time, reflection, meditation. Ask yourself the hard questions like “did i make that decision out of fear or out of love?” Only you can find your motivations for doing things. It takes time to break old habits. Reflection is what allows us to intentionally synchronise with others with intentional love. If you have trouble sitting still to pray or meditate like I (M) do try using the video below. The white noise of the storm will help you! More to come on this topic in a future blog post….stay tuned!
love and light
M + E
You must log in to post a comment.